For most people, an African safari means hunting animals with a camera to get incredible photos to take home with you. For others, an African safari means hunting of the more traditional sort. In this case, the trophy is something a little more lasting. If you are one of humanity’s natural hunters, then this may be the safari that appeals to you.
To ensure that you get the best out of your hunting safari, there are few things that you can remember to make the best of your money and your time.
- Comfortable walking shoes
- A sense of adventure
- Sunscreen with insect repellent (clear gel, not cream)
- Hat with under-chin tie so doesn’t blow off all the time
- Extra camera batteries and memory cards.
- Binoculars for game and bird watchers
- Warm Clothes especially in the winter
- Hunting Jacket